Thursday, October 28, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
1. Old News Papers
2. Any Picture ( I used Stiched scenary by me )
4. Metallic paints
5. Any transparent sheet
6. Decorative thread
7. Piece of thermocol sheet (2 inches thickness)
1. Roll the news papers in two different sizes like one is 3 inches bigger than the other and stick the edges with the glue.
2. Paint the paper rolls of your choice.
3. Take the picture and wrap it with a transparent polythene sheet.
4. By using glue stick the paper rolls on the sealed picture like this....
5. After sticking,tie the decorative thread in all corners.
6. At the backside of the picture stick a piece of thermocol sheet which is in same size of picture.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
1. Tissue papers
2. Stocking wire
3. Floral tape
4. Artificial leaves
1. Cut the tissue paper of 4 inch size ( for medium size flowers ).
2. Put 5 or 6 papers over lapped each other.
3. Fold them like this..
4. Tie it with the stocking wire at the center of the folded tissue paper.
5. Slowly divide the each paper from other like this..
6. Then the flower part is ready, for the stem and leaves we have to take the floral or green tape and wrap it
around the stocking wire.
7. In between that join the leaves to it and wrap the tape to the end.
8. Flowers with tissue paper are ready to put in the vase.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
1. Black velvet cloth
2. Crylin Puffy Medium---available in craft stores
3. Design to be traced
4. White carbon paper
6. Pearl colours (fabric paints)
7. Painting brushes
1. Trace the design with pencil on the velvet cloth using carbon paper.
2. Paint the design with puffy medium and allow it to dry for 24 hours.
3. Take the paints of your choice and start painting through out the design.
4. This is only solid filling painting technique and its very easy to paint.
5. Allow it to dry for 3 to 4 hours.
6. After that iron the velvet cloth on the back side.
7. Then the cloth will becomes embossed where the design was applied.
8. Frame it and ready to put on the wall.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
2. Card board
6. Any thing for roll the wool ( I used stapler box )
1. Roll the wool for 50 rounds on the stapler box like this...
2. Cut the wool as shown in the figure..
3. Then tie it at the center of it with a small piece of wool.
4. Hold it very hardly at the center when you are combing it.
5. Remove all the extras, cut it in round shape and it will look like a puff.
6. For one teddy we have to prepare 8 woollen puffs.
7. Take a card board and stick the puffs on it.
8. Trim the card board along with the puffs as below..
9. Use the stickers for eyes,nose and mouth of the teddy and tie a satin ribbon to the neck.
10. Take a polythene cover to insert the toy in it and staple the cover.
11. At the top side punch it and tie a thread through the hole to hang OR at the back side use the double side sticker to stick on a door or on a wall.
Friday, October 1, 2010
1. Pista nut shells
2. Clay pot
4. Metallic fabric colors and glitters
5. Painting brushes
1. The first thing we have to do is dip the clay pot in water for 1 minute.
[Tip: For easily spreading of paint and movement of brush we have to dip the pot in water]
2. Color the pot with paints of your choice.[more than 1 coating is best for this]
3. Allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
4. Mark the design with a pencil on the pot.
5. Stick the shells on the design and then color them of your choice.
6. Add some glitters on the designed pot.
7. Then your decorative vase is ready.
Another simple decorative vase with pista shells:
1. Pista nut shells
2. Empty can or tin ( I used Pringle potato chips tin )
3. Gift wrapper
1. Cut the gift wrapper of tin's length.
2. Cover the tin with that wrapper by the glue.
3. At last stick the pista shells on the tin of your choice.