Follow Me

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hand-made Paper Bag

First time, I did a hand-made paper bag.....now it is into my crafts basket.....




   Yellow coloured leaves of the flower are more special for this bag....I love making of those....

I learned from Dr.Sonia's blog who has amazing creativity in her hands...she inspired me a lot....




  and the most important thing is the Tag which I tied to the handle.....i.e,

                                           "LET'S STOP USING PLASTIC" 

  for saving our Earth......and one more thing which  I want to tell you is, those red stripes,

  dots and the leaf shaped tag, all are from Old Wedding Cards......and the flower is from

  left over gift wrap paper.....Hope you all like this....what you say?????


CHALLENGES: Craftyjc Challenge--Pick Your Palette
                           ICRC12------Dots & Stripes
                           Create me Pink
                           Going grey-----Sentiment is main focus
                           Cooking-it-up-83-fold-some-fancy
                           Craftyribbonschallenge

27 comments:

  1. Thank You Prasanthi !! I guessed the leaf was recycling-- I love it when we craft and recycle and I think that is one of the thing which attracts me to your blog and you recycle so creatively.Your bag looks so festive!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh forgot to comment as DT of crafty Jc-- lovely take on the palette!

    Thank You for joining Crafty JC challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's really colorful!! Love the recycling bit as I too like Dr. Sonia, am a big fan of recycling. And a lovely message there to save the earth. Very thoughtful.

    Thanks for playing along at Crafty JC Challenge #11! Best of luck!

    Cheers,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....looks so cute. i want that bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice thought and good execution. Thanks for leaving nice words in my blog

    Sathya
    Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag you have created!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    -Elise from growcreative

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanq for stopping by n lovely comments...
    i am glad 2 find u...lovely creations...crochets etc...
    Luved ur almost all wrk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you friends for taking time to comment on my blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks beautiful and so handy...lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Prasanthi,
    The bag is a fabulous piece, I liked the leaf cut with a great message on it, also the decorations look awesome.

    Cheers,
    Durga
    http://durgasartgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done! Great project. Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog Prasanthi !! ur bag is awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Bag is awesome...Nice Colour Combo too!!!!
    Thanks for Playing along Crafty JC Challenge#11

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you've displayed the flower, and the message is wonderful....this card is beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along in our FLOWER Challenge!

    http://www.facebook.com/CreateMePink

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work......
    Thanks for stopping by Prassanthi. I love your blog. especially use of trash...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear,
    Nice blog. lovely bag..and ideal for a b'day party..
    Shoma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Colourfull,lovely,creative......tat's simply superb sply loved the tag

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice paper bags.. I like it so much. Thank you for sharing.

    Stone Garden Sculptures

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very charming and impressive hand made paper craft.

    ReplyDelete