1. Old News Papers
2. Any Picture ( I used Stiched scenary by me )
4. Metallic paints
5. Any transparent sheet
6. Decorative thread
7. Piece of thermocol sheet (2 inches thickness)
1. Roll the news papers in two different sizes like one is 3 inches bigger than the other and stick the edges with the glue.
2. Paint the paper rolls of your choice.
3. Take the picture and wrap it with a transparent polythene sheet.
4. By using glue stick the paper rolls on the sealed picture like this....
5. After sticking,tie the decorative thread in all corners.
6. At the backside of the picture stick a piece of thermocol sheet which is in same size of picture.