2. Card board
6. Any thing for roll the wool ( I used stapler box )
1. Roll the wool for 50 rounds on the stapler box like this...
2. Cut the wool as shown in the figure..
3. Then tie it at the center of it with a small piece of wool.
4. Hold it very hardly at the center when you are combing it.
5. Remove all the extras, cut it in round shape and it will look like a puff.
6. For one teddy we have to prepare 8 woollen puffs.
7. Take a card board and stick the puffs on it.
8. Trim the card board along with the puffs as below..
9. Use the stickers for eyes,nose and mouth of the teddy and tie a satin ribbon to the neck.
10. Take a polythene cover to insert the toy in it and staple the cover.
11. At the top side punch it and tie a thread through the hole to hang OR at the back side use the double side sticker to stick on a door or on a wall.