Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tissue Paper Flowers
1. Tissue papers
2. Stocking wire
3. Floral tape
4. Artificial leaves
1. Cut the tissue paper of 4 inch size ( for medium size flowers ).
2. Put 5 or 6 papers over lapped each other.
3. Fold them like this..
4. Tie it with the stocking wire at the center of the folded tissue paper.
5. Slowly divide the each paper from other like this..
6. Then the flower part is ready, for the stem and leaves we have to take the floral or green tape and wrap it
around the stocking wire.
7. In between that join the leaves to it and wrap the tape to the end.
8. Flowers with tissue paper are ready to put in the vase.