1. Table calendar
2. Polythene paper or OHP sheet
3. Thread or binding wire
4. Decorative flowers
1. Take a table calendar and remove all the months papers which are attached to it.
2. After that the calendar becomes like this..
3. Remove the wire at the top of the calendar slowly without breakage of the holes punched to it.
4. After removing the wire, it looks like divided into two parts with one base.
5. On the front part place the photo and take the measurement of it by drawing the outline with a pencil.
6. Take a scissor and cut an 1/4 inch inside the outline of the photo.
7. After cutting is finished, then stick two OHP sheet papers of 1 inch bigger than the photo size, from the backside of cutting part.
8. Join three sides except one side of the two OHP sheets for placing the photo.
9. Place a photo of your choice in between two sheets from the open side.
10. Join the two parts of the calendar by tying a thread or binding wire through the holes.