Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Beautiful Emboss Painting
1. Black velvet cloth
2. Crylin Puffy Medium---available in craft stores
3. Design to be traced
4. White carbon paper
6. Pearl colours (fabric paints)
7. Painting brushes
1. Trace the design with pencil on the velvet cloth using carbon paper.
2. Paint the design with puffy medium and allow it to dry for 24 hours.
3. Take the paints of your choice and start painting through out the design.
4. This is only solid filling painting technique and its very easy to paint.
5. Allow it to dry for 3 to 4 hours.
6. After that iron the velvet cloth on the back side.
7. Then the cloth will becomes embossed where the design was applied.
8. Frame it and ready to put on the wall.